The number you have dialed is not in service [SIP-ID]

Guys I have setup my asterisknow PBX and have 1 X-Lite sftphone connected to the PBX. The status page of the PBX GUI shows:

IP Phones Online1
IP Trunks Online 1
IP Trunk Registrations 1

I can make outbound calls however I have issues with incomming. When I dial the tel no of my SIP account I see the active calls counter go from 0 to 1 which indecates the call is coming into the PBX but not routing to the extension even tho the extension has the DID set against it.

Please help…

Guys just had sipgate confirm the inbound calls are hitting the PBX so it must be the extension or the call routing to it

As far as I can tell:
The number is not in service, if you create a trunk, but no inbound route is using this trunk.
Then the message comes.

What would like to know is if I can change the behavior in a way that this is avoided.
Problem is if I use a sip account which I use as call in number - on another device too (sipphone) then the other device will not get the call any more, because Asterisk is automatically answering this call with the described message.
I would rather see that Asterisk is not answering this call and just lets the number (trunk) ring.

Any input anybody?

Greetings.
WorstCases

I got the error the number you have dialed is not in service, what i can do anybody can help me?

localhostCLI>
– Executing [s@from-mobile-Nokia:1] NoOp(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “Entering macro-from-mobile-Nokia with DID = and setting to: 9061824365”) in new stack
– Executing [s@from-mobile-Nokia:2] Set(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “__FROM_DID=9061824365”) in new stack
– Executing [s@from-mobile-Nokia:3] Goto(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “from-trunk,9061824365,1”) in new stack
– Goto (from-trunk,9061824365,1)
– Executing [9061824365@from-trunk:1] Set(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “__FROM_DID=9061824365”) in new stack
– Executing [9061824365@from-trunk:2] NoOp(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “Received an unknown call with DID set to 9061824365”) in new stack
– Executing [9061824365@from-trunk:3] Goto(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “s,a2”) in new stack
– Goto (from-trunk,s,2)
– Executing [s@from-trunk:2] Answer(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [s@from-trunk:3] Wait(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “2”) in new stack
– Executing [s@from-trunk:4] Playback(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “ss-noservice”) in new stack
– <Mobile/Nokia-6c93> Playing ‘ss-noservice.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– Executing [s@from-trunk:5] SayAlpha(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “9061824365”) in new stack
– <Mobile/Nokia-6c93> Playing ‘digits/9.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– <Mobile/Nokia-6c93> Playing ‘digits/0.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– <Mobile/Nokia-6c93> Playing ‘digits/6.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– <Mobile/Nokia-6c93> Playing ‘digits/1.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– <Mobile/Nokia-6c93> Playing ‘digits/8.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– <Mobile/Nokia-6c93> Playing ‘digits/2.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– <Mobile/Nokia-6c93> Playing ‘digits/4.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– <Mobile/Nokia-6c93> Playing ‘digits/3.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– <Mobile/Nokia-6c93> Playing ‘digits/6.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– <Mobile/Nokia-6c93> Playing ‘digits/5.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– Executing [s@from-trunk:6] Hangup(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (from-trunk, s, 6) exited non-zero on ‘Mobile/Nokia-6c93’
– Executing [h@from-trunk:1] Macro(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “hangupcall,”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:1] GotoIf(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “1?theend”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,3)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:3] ExecIf(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “0?Set(CDR(recordingfile)=)”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:4] Hangup(“Mobile/Nokia-6c93”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 4) exited non-zero on ‘Mobile/Nokia-6c93’ in macro ‘hangupcall’
== Spawn extension (from-trunk, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'Mobile/Nokia-6c93’
localhost
CLI>

chan_mobile.conf
vi /etc/asterisk/chan_mobile.conf
[Adapter]
address = 00:15:83:0C:BF:EB
id = box1-0
[Nokia]
address = A4:E7:31:1A:C0:87
port = 13
context = from-mobile-Nokia
adapter = box1-0
group = 1

/etc/asterisk/extensions.conf

[from-mobile-Nokia]

exten => s,1,Noop(Entering macro-from-mobile-Nokia with DID = ${DID} and setting to: 9061824365)
exten => s,n,Set(__FROM_DID=9061824365)
exten => s,n,Goto(from-trunk,9061824365,1)

exten => s,1,Noop(Entering from-mobile-Nikia with CHANNEL == ${CHANNEL})
exten => s,n,GotoIf($["${CHANNEL:0:6}"=“Mobile”]?mobileok:notmobile)
exten => s,n(notmobile),Macro(Hangupcall,dummy)
exten => s,n(mobileok),Noop(Is a Mobile Channel)
exten => s,n,Set(CHAN=${CHANNEL:7})
exten => s,n,Set(DID=${CUT(CHAN,-,1)})
exten => s,n,Noop(The complete channel variable is ${CHAN}, please make sure the name you added into mobile.conf doesn’t contain dash symbolic. )
exten => s,n,Goto(from-pstn,${DID},1)
exten => s,n,Hangup

Please help Me