Thank you all!

I just received an offer letter for a position at a company that, to keep it brief, will allow me significant opportunities toward my personal and professional growth while providing the atmosphere I have always dreamed of working in.

The rapidity with which I was able to take on new technologies, such as FreePBX/Asterisk, played a major role in my ability to land the job in addition to the usual stuff. This was in no small part thanks to the help that I have received from the community here and for that, I owe you all a huge debt of gratitude. I have always been a fast learner, but without the expertise, experience, and guidance of the contributors on this forum, I would still be struggling.

@tm1000 and @Dicko, I would like to take the time to personally recognize you for the amount of time you take out of your lives to help people on this board. On behalf of every person you’ve helped, thank you.

I’m not going anywhere (sorry to disappoint :stuck_out_tongue:); I just wanted to take time to recognize how much everybody here contributes and the impact that it has outside of the Sangomaverse™ :wink:

4 Likes

@dicko, @tm1000, and you have helped me MANY times also. You guys rock!

Congrats on your new position

2 Likes