tdm400p

Why do you want just one line to take the cell traffic?

Many times when you get phone lines from the telco, they give you a hunt group, meaning that you will have a main number, and all the lines will roll over to the main number. You could identify what the specific phone number on one of the 4 lines and have your callers use that number, but then it will not roll over.

my telco have a plan for just one price a moth unlimited celular calls
and long distance calls to a regular numbers so we want to contract that plan just for emergency to call another places or celulars of contractors
but just in one line not all because in all pass the budget

i was thinking if i repeat the lines on the zapata.conf file

under the whole definition of the four channels asigned to the group 0

i repeat the:

context=from-zaptel
group=1
signallin = fxs_ks
channel= 2

if i have four lines in four channels with this i am telling that i have another group named Zap/g1
and the line 3 asigned to it and now with an outbound route using the group 1 i will be using in fact the line number 3 the line that have the unlimited plan ?

do you think that can work??

You can assign outgoing routes to specific analog ZAP channels, but to do this you must first define a separate trunk for each ZAP trunk channel.

In the trunk definition, in ‘Zap identifier (trunk name)’ just put the channel number eg. '2’
Note no G as you want the channel not the group.

In outgoing routes you can then select one or more channel-specific trunks to be used as required.

This is the only way I ever set up analog zap trunks, as it makes it much easier to control trunk usage.
Plus some of my customers have departments that want their calls billed to specific trunk lines.

ps. Analog PSTN lines don’t have ‘codecs’ - a Codec defines a digital coding scheme and analog trunks are, well, analog…

ok thanks for the tips

i do the definition on zapata.conf file and is working very well