Tampered files, unknown, untrusted key

I’ve had FreePBX 16.0.21.9 with Asterisk 18.13.0 running on a Raspberry Pi 4 with Arch Linux ARM for a couple of days, and it works fine. I restarted FreePBX a couple of times and there was no issue, but today I had to reboot the system, and after FreePBX started I’m getting warnings on the Dashboard and logs about tampered modules. It started with just Asterisk Logfiles and Dashboard, and right now it’s:

Module "Core" signed by an invalid key.
Module: "Core", File: "module.sig check failed! Signed by unknown, untrusted key."
Module "System Dashboard" signed by an invalid key.
Module: "System Dashboard", File: "module.sig check failed! Signed by unknown, untrusted key."
Module "Asterisk SIP Settings" signed by an invalid key.
Module: "Asterisk SIP Settings", File: "module.sig check failed! Signed by unknown, untrusted key."
Module "Voicemail" signed by an invalid key.
Module: "Voicemail", File: "module.sig check failed! Signed by unknown, untrusted key."
Module "Asterisk Logfiles" signed by an invalid key.
Module: "Asterisk Logfiles", File: "module.sig check failed! Signed by unknown, untrusted key."

But the signature status of all of them in Module Admin is “good”, same if I run fwconsole ma refreshsignatures. Any clue?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.