Tampered files - security warning

Good morning all,

I have made a change to the file var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/sources/source-LDAP.module as none of the existing display options were suitable. I have added a new entry of “displayName” to the dropdown. The “givenName sn” would be ideal were it not for the fact that LDAP entries with a blank/null givenName just return the entry’s dn instead.

Now, obviously, I have the tampered files warning. Is there an easy way to make this as the acceptable file?

Thanks in advance,
Jon

Superfecta is an Open Source component (IIRC) so download the current code from the Github Repository, make your change, and send it back. Submit a ticket to the “Issues” interface and point out your changes and why you did it.

Because of the nature of the beast, you will probably be asked to sign a code release. It’s kind of a pain, but I see why they’re doing it, so if you’re really wanting to help out it’s just one of the hoops.

Without a ticket, it isn’t going to happen. If you can put the change in the ticket, you should be able to get it going reasonably quickly.