SystemAdmin Pro from asterisk to asterisk email

Running FreePBXDistro (not sure which one actually)… so:
Module Admin / Summary:
Current PBX Version: 14.0.3.2
Current System Version: 12.7.4-1712-2.sng7

Reports / Asterisk Info:
Current Asterisk Version: 13.18.5

I purchased SystemAdmin Pro so I could use our new external SMTP service for the voicemail notifications.

Now that the email is coming from the right email domain (instead of [email protected]) the external SMTP server is accepting and forwarding voicemail attachments as expected… however there are many messages going from "[email protected]" to "[email protected]" which the SMTP server is rejecting.

Does anyone know what these emails are and if they are needed for FreePBX / Asterisk to function? Logging?

I would like to either stop this traffic… or find out how to force postfix to route these localhost (force any email going asterisk to asterisk to route within the server itself and not go to external SMTP).

As I dig into /etc/postfix/main.cf and /etc/postfix/access, it seems like all [email protected] should really be sent to asterisk@localhost to avoid this very situation… should I be filing a bug report?

For any other users experiencing this, it was a known bug in a few modules, which simply updating those modules stopped the emails from asterisk to asterisk.

Although one required removing a line from:
crontab -e -uasterisk

*/5 * * * * [ -e /var/www/html/admin/modules/qxact_reports/import_queue_data.php ] && php /var/www/html/admin/modules/qxact_reports/import_queue_data.php

And Calendar module had to be uninstalled and reinstalled:

All the rest fixed with updating modules.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.