System stops responding every 3-5 days

I have a brand new system that’s been running for about a month.

In one week, it had 3 crashes. Here are the details:

FreePBX is clouded, phones are installed in 3 different locations (3 independant Internet connections)
System is up to date (FreePBX 14.0.11, Asterisk 13.26.0, All modules up to date)
All extensions are Chan SIP, most use TLS and SRTP with a Let’s Encrypt certificate. Trunk is Chan SIP without encryption.

Everything works fine and all of a sudden, all phones are unregistered and trunk no longer works.
I still have HTTP and SSH access.
Nothing special in the Full log, except for this (could be the cause or a consequence):
[2019-05-06 17:29:47] ERROR[48879] tcptls.c: Problem setting up ssl connection: error:00000005:lib(0):func(0):DH lib, System call EOF
[2019-05-06 17:29:47] WARNING[48879] tcptls.c: FILE * open failed!

When it happens, I do not have much time to diagnose because the customer’s phones are down, so I reboot almost immediately.

I might buy some support some Sangoma for this one because I can’t find anything wrong. Has anyone else ever seen this ?

I’m trying to give all the info I can, but I’m having a hard time finding something pertinent to the problem.

It was reported that Asterisk 13.26 is the culprit of crashes, you should downgrade to Asterisk 13.22

1 Like

Wow thank you ! I didn’t see this. Trying this as soon as I can.

You can also upgrade to 13.26.0-3

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.