System restarted due to power interruption then it stuck on boot

Hi, I’ve had this problem for a long time and till now can’t resolve it. Did some google search and tried the suggested solutions (fsck-no error found) but still stuck on boot. Managed to create a backup using clonezilla and restored in the virtualbox, trying to resolve it from here.

I’m still newbie with linux but can work around, any help would be great. Thank You

stuck here
Screenshot_101

Hello @Verto15,

You have a duplicated record in your queue table. Do you use a 3rd party module for managing the queues?

Do you have access to the server via SSH? If yes, you need to access this database and delete this record from the table.

What is the Asterisk/Freepbx version that you are using?

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

Hi Daniel,

thanks and sorry for my late reply :sweat_smile:

There’s no 3rd party module for managing the queues and i have no access to the server via ssh.

Asterisk (Ver. 11.8.1) FreePBX 2.11

Thanks,
Vert

Hello @Verto15,

You will have to remount this partition with a rescue disk, access to this tables in the Mysql server and delete the duplicated record.

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

Hi Daniel,

could you teach me how or any link how to do it?

thank you, very much appreciated.

Vert

Hi @Verto15,

Start here: https://www.thegeekdiary.com/centos-rhel-5-how-to-boot-into-rescue-mode/

And then you will have access to the database.

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.