System hangs when attempting module updates

There were several updates this morning when I logged in so I clicked the button to update all. Unfortunately something appears to be hung. The Status screen says
Generating CSS…Done
restapps installed successfully
Downloading and Installing sangomacrm
Downloading sangomacrm

and has just been sitting there. What should I do? Should I go to the CLI and issue
/usr/sbin/sysadmin_update_system --unlock
or something else?
FreePBX 14.0.3.2

So what I did was close the update box by clicking on the X. I then did yum updates, which took a while. Then I went back into the Module update and did them one at a time. I got everything except Zulu up to date and that module doesn’t seem to be related to the problem I had in this post. Just wanted to update in case anyone else had the same issue.

As for the Zulu issues, please see my post on your other thread, which other can find at Errors installing Zulu

Saw them. I usually try to keep my FreePBX system modules all up to date, including the modules I’m not using. This is the first time I couldn’t do that. Zulu won’t allow me to update it without the license and since I don’t use it, I don’t NEED to update it. I guess I’ll just get used to seeing Red on that line.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.