System crashed during upgrade to 16

Hello Guys my system crashed while trying to upgrade to 16 (power outage) now when I try to load the page I get

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /.noindex.html on this server.

I try to do a restore via command /var/lib/asterisk/bin/restore.php --restore=/var/spool/asterisk/backup/Full/20230409-171940-1681085980-15.0.37-1810935538.tar.gz --items=all

But get an error stating that the restore php script does not exist, I also tried fwconsole backup restore and got error command not found. Any help will be appeciated.

Download the backup and try to restore to a new install maybe your next step.

After installing from ISO image, do I need to update all the modules bofore doing a restore?

I don’t think the module versions matter really, especially if you are coming from an old system. However it’s so easy to do you might as well ensure that the system is updated fully before restoring.

What happens when you try to re-run the upgrade manually?

Thanks I re-installed and restored from backup

I think updating modules fixed a lot of issues after I installed fpbx16.

Sorry I wasn’t clear. You should for sure keep your system up to date at all times. I just meant that it shouldn’t matter for that initial restore but since it’s so easy to do, you might as well.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.