System Admin module can't set FTP provisioning protocol

I can’t successfully select FTP Server under Provisioning Protocols. The inputs I make are discarded, and I don’t see any errors.

I made an animated GIF to illustrate the issue, but the FreePBX forum software attempts to embed this as a video and fails if I use a proper link. So please add http to this:

bit.ly/3pq0m2t

This is a new FreePBX install, FreePBX 15.0.17.24.

This is a known bug they are working on. downgrade to the prior version of system admin and it will work.

This issue has fixed with sysadmin v15.0.21.28 so upgrade the sysadmin module and then give it a try. thanks.

1 Like

assuming you’ll need to turn on edge mode under advanced settings to get that version?

yes , you need to enable the edge repo otherwise you can install by running the below command in the cli.

“fwconsole ma upgrade sysadmin --edge”

appears to be out of edge at this point and available for general release.

Thank you both, I can now FTP to the FreePBX server and see provisioning type files when I use the login I set.

My Polycom VVX 311 phones are failing to provision after configuration with the commercial endpoint manager, so perhaps that will be a separate post shortly.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.