SysAdmin fails to install

Hi,

I believe I’ve met the requirements for install of Sysadmin module, but it hangs during the installation procedure.

Http log shows this:

[Sun Dec 08 00:12:18 2013] [error] [client xxx] PHP Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 5 in /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/install.php on line 0, referer: http://xxx/admin/config.php

PHP info:

[root@xxx ~]# php -v
PHP 5.4.22 (cli) (built: Nov 13 2013 09:41:55)
Copyright © 1997-2013 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright © 1998-2013 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.4.4, Copyright © 2002-2013, by ionCube Ltd., and
with Zend Guard Loader v3.3, Copyright © 1998-2013, by Zend Technologies
[root@xxx ~]#

From Zend Guard Release notes:

Could you please advise?

Thanks
T

It only works on the FreePBX Distro. Sorry

Well it works with any CentOS or Redhat systems but FreePBX does not support php 5.4 at this time. FreePBX 2.12 will add support. You need to downgrade your PHP to 5.3

Also you will need to remove ioncube as it will get in the way.

Thanks for answers.

Unfortunately, I can’t remove ioncube, it’s needed by other software running on that server. According to Zend documentation, they should be able to coexist, but Zend shall load last.

Andrej

Good luck

From what Tony is saying, then no commercial modules from Schmoozecom will work on the Raspberry Pi implementation at this time.

The latest version released today for the Pi is using PHP 5.4.4-7 with zend engine 2.4.0

lets hope this is fixed in the next release of FreePBX then.

Commercial modules will never, ever work on a Raspberry Pi. The commercial modules are Zend Encrypted and thus require Zend Loader and Zend Guard. Zend has not and has no immediate plans to release a Decrypter for ARM based platforms, they are committed to supporting x86 systems only, therefore your Pi or Beaglebone will never be able to run Commercial Modules. We have to protect our investment and thus we must encrypt our paid modules.

FreePBX itself will continue to work with PHP 5.4, but you won’t be able to take advantage of any commercial features.

In the future we will (After December) release modules that are Zend Encrypted for PHP 5.4, but it still will not work for your ARM-based systems.