Superfecta Spam Send Threshold

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has experience with the Superfecta module? I’m having some trouble with setting this up for Spam routing. I recently amended the Who-Called (UK) data source, this is correctly checking the incoming numbers and getting the correct results and setting the CID to “SPAM”, but isn’t routing the call to the extension I have set in “Send Spam Call To”.

I have “SPAM Send Threshold” set to “1”, with WhoCalled_UK “Comment Number Threshold” and “Search Number Threshold” set to “1”. If a spam number calls, the CID is changed to “SPAM”, but still hits the normal destination of the incoming route and not the extension I have set on Superfecta.

If I try to do a test on Superfecta, I get the following:

Caller ID before mb_substr: SPAM, length: 4, mb_strlen: 4
Caller ID after mb_substr: SPAM, length: 4, mb_strlen: 4
This scheme would set the caller id to: SPAM

Returned Result would be:SPAM
result took 0.32142400741577 seconds

If I set “SPAM Send Threshold” on Superfecta to “0” and I then test again, I get the following:

Caller ID before mb_substr: SPAM, length: 4, mb_strlen: 4
Caller ID after mb_substr: SPAM, length: 4, mb_strlen: 4
Call detected as spam, would send call to: from-did-direct,1000,1
This scheme would set the caller id to: SPAM

Returned Result would be:SPAM
result took 0.47592902183533 seconds

But setting this as “0”, means that any incoming call will be routed to extension “1000”.

I am not sure if I have missed something or if I have something not set correctly, I feel like the Superfecta module isn’t picking up that the call has been set as spam, even though this section of code should have run - “$this->spam = true;”.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, hope you’ve all had a wonderful break and all the best for 2024!

Richie

Hi,

Happy New Year! Still having trouble with this, I’ve been trying different things and looking at the Superfecta module itself. I could be wrong but it seems like Superfacta isn’t checking if a source has considered a call to be spam? When the following code is executed -

$this->spam = true;

Superfecta doesn’t seem to acknowledge this?

Richie

It might be worth filing a bug report to get Sangoma looking and taking action on this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.