Suggestions for future versions of FreePBX

@billsimon I’m honest, I never worked much with the Asterisk Wiki. It feels a bit overcomplicated to find information there. Just using a search engine seems often much easier for me.
What I often missed was the answer to the question ‘What is best practice?’. With trial and error I can make most things work, but it would be great to know how things are intended to use.
My view of PJSIP seems to be a bit different than yours. I just wanted to explain my first impression as someone who hasn’t worked with FreePBX or Asterisk before.
I also like how the PJSIP Trunk Settings are made, just the General PJSIP Settings seem to be more complicated than the General Chan_SIP Settings. For me especially when it’s about Dynamic IP addresses, NAT or DNS SRV.

@AdHominem When you’re talking about that Wiki it feels like you’re very hurt by what happened to the parts you’ve written.I respect that you feel like this, but I wouldn’t be that harsh. I also cannot entirely disagree. I think the main problem is that documentation is important but it’s also really hard to keep it up-to-date. The versions which are sometimes so different make it also very complicated to work with the Wiki.

By the way what I really enjoyed to read was this post from @lgaetz which I think would be great for the Wiki