Suggestion for queues

I have been setting up a queue and got on OK, I realise that it is already a fairly busy section with plenty of options but there are a couple of things I would like to have been able to do.

1. I would have liked to be able to set it up so that the caller heard ringing before the call was answered and put in the queue for a settable period of time(5-60 seconds perhaps). the phones could ring as dictated by the settings for the queue. It is maybe possible to atchive this by first going to a ring group and failover to the queue but then you lose the log in log out functionality of a queue and I was concerned that could lose its place to a call that was in the queue and just happened to be being played a “you are number 2” message to.

2. My other suggestion was to put a setting in for an initial delay before the position anouncement and the periodic anouncement. if this was possible you could put a 30 second initial delay on one of them to space them out so that the caller isn’t ever listening to one streight after the other. one could be set to wait 60 seconds and repeat every 60 seconds, the other to wait 90 seconds and repear every 60 seconds. this way you get the messages spaced out evenly 30 seconds apart.

Dave