Sudden loss of CDR data

For some reason, we stopped logging CDR data on January 5, 2021 at 1:39 p.m. EST. We have a PBXact 60 that we just implemented on December 23.

The CDR Reports module works, but only shows up to that date and time. I did a couple days of research and compared our setup with a couple others I have access to, and I don’t see any differences.

I don’t seem to have a cdr.conf file nor a cdr_odbc.conf file as mentioned in a couple of the forum posts for issues like this, but then again, neither do the others I checked. It’s quite possible I am looking in the wrong place (/etc/asterisk).

Any advice or assistance is appreciated. We have a sales team who are evaluated each week on the number of calls they make, so the issue is impactful.

Thanks!

Gary

You’re entitled to support with your PBXact POMPs contract, now would be a good time to use it. My wild guess would be some sort of SQL corruptions as opposed to a config issue.
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPAS/How+To+Open+A+Support+Ticket

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.