Submitted pull request for Superfecta bug

bug
freepbx
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f4f415c5d18> #<Tag:0x00007f4f415c5b88>

(Mitch Mitchell) #1

I stumbled across a bug in CID Superfecta where it displays the incorrect scheme for an inbound route where multiple routes are defined with different cidnumbers and different schemes.

I submitted a ticket before I found the thread below and the ticket referenced.


https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-21584

My duplicate ticket is here:
https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-22424

I submitted a pull request with what I think is the fix here [edited to handle case when $info is one element]:
https://git.freepbx.org/projects/FREEPBX/repos/superfecta/pull-requests/57/overview

The cause is that the query in the hook code for inbound routes only looks at the extension field in the superfecta_to_incoming table and therefore selects the first match it finds rather than the correct record.


(Mitch Mitchell) #2

LOL – and of course as soon as I post it I find a bug in the “fix”. Arrrggghhhhh…


(system) closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.