Hi Slobera and Matt,
Thanks for the comments!
I finally reinstalled the system successfully and it is working so far.
There might be 2 reasons:
Here are the HW and SW information:
Distribution: SNG7-PBX-64bit-2002(The latest version available on the www.freepbx.org)
Media: Lexar Generic 8G USB 3.1 drive and 64G USB drive(USB3.1), UtraISO for making image
Motherboard: Asus P5B with intel 2 Core CPU, 8G ddr2 rams
HDD: Segate 120G IDE and Curcial 240G SSD
Analog cards: Digium TDM400P 3fxo +1fxs
Softphone: Bria Solo on Windows, Iphnone and MacOS
A few days ago, I installed the system on the IDE drive using Generic usb drive successfully(with lan cable connected to internet, but without Digium card installed). I made calls via Bria solo softphones. The later I installed the Digium card and made the inbound/outbound PSTN call. So IDE hard dive shouldn’t be the block.
Yesterday I tried to reinstall the system on the same desktop with Digium card installed and internet connected. Hard drive was still IDE. I tried many times, the installation was hung at I mentioned before. Then I suspected whether the HDD had some issue. I used the Crucial SSD instead, but didn’t help. I reckoned it might be caused by the low internet assuming, some files needed to be download from repository. I let the desktop running all the time. it didn’t help either. In the middle, I rewrote the USB drive several times as I thought it might be one of the reason as per perilous experience. But all seemed no help.
So I took the Digium card out from the motherboard and tried installation again. This time the installation went well and then I put the card back. I guess this might be the main cause, but I am not 100% sure.
@slobera, are there any files needed to be downloaded during the installation, if so, the internet still could be the one of reasons.