Stop playing 'vm-goodbye' on IVR

Hi…I am new to FreePBX and Asterisk in general. However, I have setup a system and have configured an IVR which I am using to play a change number announcement for a couple of numbers that we have in our call centre. The calls will be directed to our FreePBX system and then based on the inbound DID, will route to an IVR that simply plays the caller a change number announcement followed by a call termination.

The inbound routes work fine as does the playing of the correct announcement. The issue I am trying to fix is that after the announcement plays, the system then plays the ‘vm-goodbye’ system recording. Is there any way to stop playing this announcement? I have been searching the internet and these forums for a couple of days but cannot seem to find a way to do this :frowning:

Also if anyone has any comments on whether there is a better way to play these change number announcements rather than using the IVR then I would really welcome the advice.

Here are the lines from the log files:

[Aug 5 15:21:42] VERBOSE[14889] logger.c: – Goto (ivr-5,loop,1)
[Aug 5 15:21:42] VERBOSE[14889] logger.c: – Executing [[email protected]:1] Set(“SIP/Orbtalk-SIP-086d7550”, “LOOPCOUNT=1”) in new stack
[Aug 5 15:21:42] VERBOSE[14889] logger.c: – Executing [[email protected]:2] GotoIf(“SIP/Orbtalk-SIP-086d7550”, “1?hang|1”) in new stack
[Aug 5 15:21:42] VERBOSE[14889] logger.c: – Goto (ivr-5,hang,1)
[Aug 5 15:21:42] VERBOSE[14889] logger.c: – Executing [[email protected]:1] Playback(“SIP/Orbtalk-SIP-086d7550”, “vm-goodbye”) in new stack
[Aug 5 15:21:42] VERBOSE[14889] logger.c: – <SIP/Orbtalk-SIP-086d7550> Playing ‘vm-goodbye’ (language ‘en’)

Thanks

Create an Announcement, set its destination to Terminate Call, then go to Inbound Routes, select the newly created Announcement as destination.

Thanks Mikael…the subject says it all.

Guess I still have an awful lot to learn.

Thanks

Russell