Static Crackle Pop

Hi FreePBX, we are getting crackles and pops in our phone system but only on external calls, internal calls are clean without crackles or pops. This problem seems to have developed over the weekend without any change to the network or pbx settings. Has anyone ever experienced these issues and can give me advice on how to trouble shoot? I have the current distro release FreePBX 2.9.0.7. Thanks in advance!

What type of external connections are you using?

BF

Comcast business class ISP, 50 up 10 dwn. We have trunks with both Sipstation and Flowroute.

Did I provide you the correct info? We use Polycom 331’s and 550’s.

Tony helped me determine the issue is with our ISP.

Thanks!

Having the same issue, need some help identifying the issue

PIAF Installed Version = 2.0.6.2 Running on HARDWARE
FreePBX Version = 2.8.1.4 Running
Asterisk Version = 1.8.8.0
Asterisk Source Version = 1.8.8.0
Dahdi Source Version = 2.6.0+2.6.0
Libpri Source Version = 1.4.12
IP Address = xx.xx.xx.xx eth0
Operating System = CentOS release 6.2 (Final)
Kernel Version = 2.6.32-220.2.1.el6.x86_64 - 64 Bit

This user who reported the problem had a issue with his ISP. The data you have provided does not help us much. What type of trunks are you using and who is the provider. If Analog or PRI what type of card are you using?

Is it only interoffice calls or external or both.

trunks and card are DAHDI (DAHDI/g0 (dahdi))
SIP lines by our ISP

tell me how to get the info you need

i was given this system and had never worked with PBX prior, this was a learn by trial and fire

clicking only happens on external calls

server is a new server with nice hardware

only have a digital line

Span Alarms Framing/Coding Channels Used/Total Signalling Action
Wildcard TE405P (5th Gen), Card 1 - Port 1 (span_1) OK ESF/B8ZS 24/24 pri_cpe Edit
Wildcard TE405P (5th Gen), Card 1 - Port 2 (span_2) OK ESF/B8ZS 24/24 pri_cpe Edit
Wildcard TE405P (5th Gen), Card 1 - Port 3 (span_3) RED/LFA CAS/b8zs 24/24 Not Yet Defined Edit
Wildcard TE405P (5th Gen), Card 1 - Port 4 (span_4) RED/LFA CAS/b8zs 24/24 Not Yet Defined Edit
Analog Hardware

Type Ports Action
FXO Ports –
FXS Ports –