Starting Up With Open Answer and We Are Running into Issues

I was hoping someone could point us in the right direction. We are in the process of starting a virtual receptionist company. We were and hopefully will still use the software Open Answer. If you are not familiar with the software it basically also puts on there FreePBX, and Asterisk, which is how I ended up here. Support for Open Answer seems to be non-existent now.

So, I was curious if anyone here is using Open Answer and if so do you have a web developer you can recommend for us to use? We can’t seem to find anyone with experience with this system.

We have Open Answer pretty much setup but we can’t seem to figure out how to setup the calls within the system.

Does anyone have any recommendations for other software to use?

Thanks for any help.

Seems like a neat solution. I would love to check it out if the support was better. Have you considered vicidial? Asterisk solution with a screenpop.

No not yet, it’s the first time I saw them, but the software looks intriguing. I haven’t found the right search terms to use to find many alternative options. Actually Open Answer and nSolve are the only two I could find. However, nSolve wants $1,900 per employee. Their software doesn’t look that great for that much money.

I did send an email to vicidial to see their software thanks for the name.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.