Sporadic FreePBX Setup

I have everything working at my desk finally but struggling to get Zoiper working on mobile using OpenVpn on PFsense. Anyone successfully able to get this to work? I can hear incoming calls but they can’t hear me and I can’t dial out with normal hangup*

When I dial in from outside and hit extension it goes straight to vm and from rss logs I get this…

I have exactly that setup working for a long time. Asterisk behind a pfsense box with openvpn, cell phones with openvpn client and zoiper.
Even though this scenario would not be considered as a NAT environment, because the VPN avoids the NAT, zoiper does not work correctly if the extension is set to NAT=no, so you need to set it to NAT=yes, otherwise you have the one way audio issue. Make sure that you also add the VPN network to the local networks on the SIP settings page.

Thanks tried the NAT setting no avail the vpn is in the trusted area of firewall.

Maybe I will reboot FreePBX and see if that makes a difference

You must add the VPN network in the SIP settings page.

Main Menu → Advanced Settings → SIP Settings Page

Here correct?

And thank you guys for taking the time to help with this issue.

Settings -> Asterisk SIP Settings -> Local Networks. Add an entry for the VPN subnet.

Thanks guys so much that was it!! I have been fighting this for so long I am so happy. Stewart1, Cynjut, arielgrin I owe you guys a coffee seriously!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.