SPM Sangoma Property Management privileges

Hi Dear,
I have just set SPM and made from User Management 4 groups in property directory to assign to predefinited spm privileged groups. I have create a reception user and assigned it to Receptionist group and all is working.
Now reception user can manage check-in check-out from his dashboard but can’t see accounting information. So I added reception user ti Accounting groups but does not work. Seems that reception user can have only One group privileges.
Whats wrong?
Thanks.
BR.

Hi @foursoftware

Privileges for Reception, Accounting, Guests and Restaurant differ from each other.

Guests can only see the details of their room from the UCP.
Accounting can only see the information related to accounts.
Restaurant can only see the information related to restaurant.
Reception can see all the information like checkin, checkout, wakeup, roomlist etc. But not the admin config settings, accounts related information.

User will be able to use only one privilege and this design is made intentionally.

If you want to give complete permission to receptionist then create a admin user and allow to access the SPM module so that person can access complete SPM funtionality.

Thanks and Regards,
Sandesh P.

Hi @psandesh,
thank you.
BR.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.