Specific dialed numbers not being processed

I am getting a very strange issue with my outbound trunk and wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

When dialing certain local numbers the calls fail with the error;

[2014-05-01 14:18:31] VERBOSE[24687][C-00000623] app_dial.c: == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)

My Setup is not from a distribution;

FreePBX: 2.11.0
Asterisk: 11.8.1
Dahdi: 2.9.0
Centos: 6.5

/etc/dahdi/system.conf

Span 1: TE2/0/1 “T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1” (MASTER) CCS/HDB3/CRC4 RED

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

termtype: te

bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
echocanceller=mg2,1-15,17-31

Span 2: TE2/0/2 “T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2” CCS/HDB3/CRC4 RED

span=2,2,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

termtype: te

bchan=32-46,48-62
dchan=47
echocanceller=mg2,32-46,48-62

Global data

loadzone = uk
defaultzone = uk

I am using a Digium TE220 set for Europe.

/etc/modprobe.d/dahdi.conf
options wct4xxp default_linemode=e1

/etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf
[channels]
language=en
busydetect=yes
busycount=10
usecallerid=yes
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=200
immediate=no
faxdetect=no
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
callwaitingcallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
hidecallerid=no
cidsignalling=v23
cidstart=polarity
overlapdial=yes
switchtype=euroisdn

Failed call
http://pastebin.com/kPKLqaxw

Successful call
http://pastebin.com/YAdMbRW6

I ring these numbers on my mobile and they work correctly it also only appears to be only on a selection of local numbers, which I think means that my trunks are correct.

I created a route to capture these calls and diverted to another trunk so that I could manipulate the dial rules without effecting other calls, however after trying a number of variations did not actually make any difference. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-- Span 1: Channel 0/3 got hangup request, cause 1

This cause indicates that the called party cannot be reached because, although the called party number is in a valid format, it is not currently allocated (assigned).

If you disagree with this call your carrier and ask them why they are hanging up with a cause code of 1

I’ve seen a new block of numbers assigned and not be able to dial them because for some reason the NPA-NNX had not filtered down to our provider. A quick call to our provider solved the problem.

BF

Finally got to the bottom of this one. The issue was that I had set prilocaldialplan and pridialplan to ‘national’, which doesn’t seem to work in the uk, to get some calls working while on ‘national’, I had made changes to the dialed number manipulation rules this was wrong.

I set the prilocaldial plan and pridialplan to unknown removed the dialed number manipulation and calls were processed successfully.

Thanks for all your help.