Special IVR while Dialing for single exten

It is possible to call external extension for this single SIP extension (250) in the from-internal context while it is in conversation?

exten 250 is the exten that should have the special function key, but the one that could insert the special digit is the other extension in comunication with the 250.

i.e. 250 make a dial with 255, they’re is in conversation, now 255 press 5, exten 9999999 should be dialed in backgound while conversation is still in progress with 250.

I don’t know what is best: directly edit the extension.sip, are there web interface option?

1. create an IVR ?

2. change the from-internal context?

[250specialcontext]
    exten => s,n(BUSY),NoOp(BUSY)
    exten => s,n,WaitExten()
    exten => 1,1,Playback(digits/5)
    exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/9999999)
    exten => s,n,Hangup

The problem is how can I enable it only for active call with 250 exten?

I’m completely lost.

I don’t understand what you’re trying to do - the who’s on and who’s calling is completely unclear.

I’m pretty sure you can do what you are trying to do, I’m just not sure you’re going to be able to get there from this description. Also, there’s at least one problem in your context that would keep it from working, so there’s going to have be some work there.

I’ve edited the description, hoping it’s more clear.

What I want to do is:

• 250 is a sip intercom
  • 250 call a sip group,
  • if one in the group answer the call: pushing 5 it can be able to open the door.

And the question of one million dollars, how are you gonna open the door? Is there a sip or analog doorphone that can open a door?

Yes, the sip intercom had a relay onboard look for 2N helios, this has it’s API, and
it works fine with:

exten => _9999999,1,NoOp(Open the door)
exten => _9999999,n,System("curl  http://intercom/open/the/door!")
exten=>_9999999,n,Hangup()

the problem is that I want to allow this only inside a call in progress.

What is the model of the device?

I believe we’re going a little OFF topic, any suggestion for the original question?

The only way I can think of is to put the first call on hold, dial the second number, let it ring, let it go, and pull the call back from hold.

You could probably do an attended transfer and join the door ringer into the conversation, but I don’t know if that’s what you’re looking for.