SPA2102 is not receiving inbound trunk calls

I have a SPA2102 connected to my PIAF box, but it seems to go into a funny state at least once a day. When it gets in this state, calls from my inbound trunk is not routed to this device. Callers receive the message that the number is not valid.

It appears that the call is arriving since FreePBX will show an active channel when the incoming call is made. Also, if I call the SPA2102 device using another phone on the LAN the call goes through. It is only after resetting the SPA2102 are calls routed properly from the inbound trunk.

My inbound trunk is Callcentric and the SPA2102 configuration details are (from sip_additional.conf):
[4000]
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
type=friend
secret=4000
qualify=yes
port=5060
pickupgroup=
permit=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
nat=yes
mailbox=4000@default
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
dial=SIP/4000
context=from-internal
canreinvite=no
callgroup=
callerid=device <4000>
accountcode=
call-limit=50

If anyone has any ideas what the problem might be, please tell me. Currently, I have to reset the SPA2102 every morning to make sure I get calls during the day.

Thanks
John

My first suggestion is to check your adapter settings against this page to see if you are doing anything different:

How to set up a Linksys PAP2 or Sipura SPA-2000 for use with FreePBX

(I’m pretty sure an SPA-2102 is essentially the same as a PAP2 except it has Sipura branding rather than Linksys)

Also, if the SPA-2102 is on your local network, try setting nat=never

I will give that a try and report back tomorrow.

Thanks!

I updated my settings as you described, but at 11pm last night my device again went into its funny state.

I recalled seeing some information on how to set up a SPA device for PIAF at http://www.freepbx.org/support/documentation/howtos/how-to-set-up-a-linksys-pap2-or-sipura-spa-2000-for-use-with-freepbx

There wasn’t much to change except for the services:

CW Act Code
CW Per Call Act Code
Block CID Act Code
CID Act Code
CWCID Act Code
Dist Ring Act Code
Attn-Xfer Act Code
CW Deact Code
CID Deact Code
CWCID Deact Code
Dist Ring Deact Code