Spa122 Not loading spa$MA.xml

I have been trying to config an SPA122 using EPM to be able to config both Lines 1&2. Basically the way I understand this is supposed to work is the “Profile Rule” gets the spa$PN.cfg (which changes to spa122.cfg) and the file is present. which then replaces the the “Profile Rule” with:

<Profile_Rule>[–uid 999999999 --pwd aaaaaaaaaaaaa] http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:84/spa$MA.xml</Profile_Rule> and then performs a resync after 3-5 seconds.

I am using:

• PBX Version: 15.0.17.64
  • PBX Distro: 12.7.8-2107-3.sng7
  • Asterisk Version: 16.19.0

Does this work?? I have been trying to get this going now for several hours and unless I hard code the proxy/User/password for the lines, it won’t work.

Appreciate any input.

Thanks Ed

I have run into this too but not just on FreePBX. This seems to be an issue with the SPA112, probably a bug that isnt getting fixed.

Thanks for the reply. This is a SPA122 and I applied the FW1.3.x and 1.4.x and continued to have the same issue. It appears the SPA returns a Bad Request (400) Your browser sent a request that the server could not understand. after the successful 200 return code on the initial command.

Hate this ATA’s but they are a cheap solution to a temporary problem - guess I will do it the hard way unless someone has an alternative option.

Thanks,
Ed

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.