I hope someone can help me troubleshooting my PBX. I have several PBX Instances behind NAT which are working pretty fine.
But now I installed my first PBX which is on a hosted Server with a public IP.
NAT is set to “no” I think thats the right way
My Clients are Softphones behind NAT (PhoneSuite) and most of the stuff is working finde.
Only on Outgoing calls I have some problems.
On Outgoing or local calls when I use these features at the Initiator side I can’t
-Hold these calls (nothing happens but the Audio goes away)
- Cant transfer these calls (nothing happens but the Audio goes aways)
- Calls End after 30 Minutes
- Sometimes one way Audio on Inbound calls
- The phone rings after trying to redirect a incoming call to another participant
I think there are some Problems with sending/receiving re-Invites
So we could say its a Firewall/NAT Problem on the Client side. BUT. I configured the VPN Server on the FreePBX and connected the Clients over VPN - same problem
Next I tried another SIP Client (ZOIPER) - everything working fine
But I don’t think its a PhoneSuite Problem because:
I connected PhoneSuite directly to an PBX (same local Network) and over a VPN Software to another FreePBX (this one is behind NAT) - Working fine
I hope someone can help me troubleshooting this.
- When i do “asterisk -rvvvv” and put a call on hold, nothing happens there. When i put a inbound call on hold which is working the Log shows stuff