(solved) Yealink not regestering (T46g and T53) to 15.0.17

I am having a heck of a time trying to get any of our Yealink phones to register. The auto-provisioning is working fine to assign the line keys and settings but the log shows unauthorized (see below). This happens if I use the auto provisioning or if I manually set the account up. I did connect fine with a softphone and an OLD Aastra 6757i so I assume I have something set wrong on the sets. I am trying to connect to a fresh freepbxhosting server with all the updates.

Here is what I see on the log file (public IPs are #'d out). I see our local IP listed. Do I need to do something with the NAT?
Thanks for any help you can give.

OK I can’t post the log file. Here is the error in the log

SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized

Paste the log in pastebin.freepbx.org and just post here the identifier after the / in the URL.

make sure you have clicked “apply config” or run fwconsole reload to ensure asterisk has the proper configs written out and loaded

You have the public IP where the phones are connecting from Trusted in FreePBX Firewall? I have no problems with Yealink T46s and T48s which I am actually configuring as we speak. They Auto Provision just fine and work great…

I ended up being some firewall issue. It is a bit strange to me that the firewall only blocked 5060 to Yealink phones but as soon as I took the test phone outside of our LAN it fired right up.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.