[SOLVED] Unspecified sip users

Yes. If the users are not currently logged into UCP/Zulu/Anything Else.

but they are logged inā€¦ that was the part that is so weirdā€¦

Then the browser/setup they are using does not support WebRTC. There is nothing weird about this.

we only use Zuluā€¦

Ok. Then your firewall is blocking the softphone in Zulu. As in itā€™s not connected at all. If you need support with this functionality you should look at our wiki as to what ports to open.

http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/ZU/Softphone+Connectiveity+Troubleshooting

Iā€™ll look over the link, thanks, but just so we are on the same pageā€¦ everything with zulu is working properly, and to me if something wasnā€™t configured correct, I.E. Firewall issues, seems like zulu would not work on the desktops? Just throwing that out thereā€¦

No this is not correct thinking. Zulu is a dynamic application and will work based on different setups. If you donā€™t allow or block the softphone it just wonā€™t show up. There would be no reason to block all of zulu for softphone issues.

ok fair enough, I read over the link, and see where I have gone astray thanks for helping me understand.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

ok so the reason why they are showing Offline is I still had Version 1.0 of Zuluā€¦ after I installed 2.0 the 90ext users are showing ONLINE now! Thanks Everyone for helping me figure it out!

2 Likes

anyway to make zulu not show the phone screen when it opens? I.E. Start Minimized? Old version didnā€™t open on screen just systrayā€¦

open a feature request at issues.freepbx.org under the zulu project

1 Like

Thanks Tony!

Chase