[SOLVED]"session.o" and "framework_server_name()"

I installed Asterisk 1.8 and freePBX 2.10 on an OpenVZ container and after a lot of bugs fixed I can finaly reach the index.html.
I still have a fatal error when I try to access the admin page :

[quote]PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function framework_server_name() in /var/www/admin/config.php
on line 132[/quote]
The information I found on google about this didn’t help.

I have some warnings too :

[quote]PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf’ for inclusion
(include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /var/www/admin/config.php on line 98[/quote]

[quote]PHP Warning: include_once(/etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf): failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in /var/www/admin/config.php on line 98[/quote]

[quote]PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib/php5/20090626/session.so’ - /usr/lib/php5/20090626/session.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0[/quote]
I edited the php.ini file with extension=session.o but I can’t find any session.o file in /var/lib/php5/. Also can’t find the name of the package which contain the lib. Any idea ?

Thank you for your help !

What version of PHP are you using?

Do you have Pear installed?

What installation document are you following?

I do not have pear installed and I have an error when I try to do it, I need to fix it first.

I’m using PHP Version 5.3.3-7+squeeze13.

I followed this document Aaron Smith - Exeter, United Kingdom, Met Office, University of Plymouth, North Warwickshire & Hinckley College | about.me

EDIT : pear is now installed (pear 1.9.4)

I still have the error about framework_server_name() in th los plus this one

And the same about index.cgi and index.pl

EDIT : I was out of the container >.>

he logs now :

I still have this error with framework_server_name()

It returns an error 500 when I try to reach the admin part of the freePBX interface.

Any idea ?