[SOLVED] Error running fwconsole chown

When attempting to run a fwconsole chown I am receiving an error of

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Chown.class.php on line 391
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Chown.class.php on line 391
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Chown.class.php:391

We are currently running 10.13.66-5 with asterisk 13.
Real memory is 31.25GB total with 5.01GB used
Virtual Memory is 50GB total with 7.40MB used

Thank you in advance for the assitance.

According to your system this isn’t the case. PHP is being denied memory from the system

1 Like

What recommendations do you have to reconcile this issue as this is a new build.

I modified /etc/php.ini line 459 from memory_limit = 512M to memory_limit = 2048M and it seems to have resolved the issue. This in turn resolved an issue I was having with recordings not showing in the CDR reports from imported calls and cdr records. Thank you tm1000 for pointing in the direction i needed to resolve two issues that have been nagging at me for a couple of weeks now.

Just to be sure, is there anything I should be concerned about with making aforementioned change?