I have Follow Me setup on extension to external number (cell phone).
I noticed that every few days FM stops working and then Asterisk log shows hangup cause - all channels busy.
I also noticed, that when it stops working and there is no active calls:
- “group show channels” shows 1 active channel
- “core show channels” shows 0 active channels
Restarting Asterisk helps for a while but not for long. When working ok “group show channels” shows 0 active channels.
I suspect it might be a problem with hanging up calls but I am not sure.
Guidance needed what to check. This is bugging me for some time now