Softphone Volume question

We are running FreePBX 12.0.63 and I was recently asked to install some softphones for a group. We chose Bria 4 and they are using Logitech G430 gaming headsets. They are complaining that the audio isn’t loud enough at times and they have the headsets at full volume and still struggling to hear. they transfer to one of the other phones (Yealink, Cisco, and Grandstreams) and don’t seem to have the same problem. I figure its an audio setting but not sure how to manipulate. I know its not the headphones either because when they play music or any sound off the computer it is way to loud due to them upping the volume to hear the phone calls. Any thoughts or ideas?

Also the Tech at Bria is asking "Do you know if it transcodes audio, and if so, does it have a “normalization” function? " does anyone know that answer?

UPDATE: enabled a few more Codecs and it seems like there are less issues the last 2 hours. Still the headsets will blow your eardums out when doing anything but phone call but are relatively quiet when used with the softphone. would love to be able to adjust them a little louder for them.