SIPStation Service -- A warning

I just want to voice a warning for anyone considering using SIPStation service.

My service stopped working Monday morning. They don’t have phone support, so I immediate emailed the SIPStation team, and when I didn’t get a response later in the day, I sent another email in the afternoon. I finally got an email reponse this morning:

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 13:02 -0400, FreePBX SIPStation™ Store wrote:

Per engineering:

This customer has over utilized their trunks per normal SMB usage.
They would need to order at least one more trunk to rectify the issue.

We are an office of 9 phones. We do not have unusually high call volume. We purchase 5 trunks. It is extremely rare that we even use all 5 simultaneously. When I pressed for more information and inquired about what terms we violated, and why our service was suspended, I got this in response:

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 13:17 -0400, FreePBX SIPStation™ Store wrote:

It is based off of normal SMB usage.

Our office was effectively without phones for over 24 hours. I still don’t clearly know why, but the only resolution was to immediately buy another trunk. There was no prior communication, no warning, and no explanation when our service was suspended. I would have gladly purchased 5 more trunks if they had simply let me know first.

I hate to complain, especially considering we have been very happy with the service since we signed up a year ago, but the lack of communication before suspending our service and the incredibly slow response from their support team is simply unacceptable for business use. Therefore I regret to say we will be shopping around for another SIP provider.

What is your daily call volume?

Anywhere from 50-200 calls per day.