SIP Trunk without username

Hi

I have setup freepbx with ata trunks and trunks from sipgate and all work fine after playing about with the registration strings etc.
But today my client comes to me with a new provider and gives me the following information on setting up a sip trunk to their provider.

But as there is no username and password i have no idea how to begin to set this up.
Can anyone give me some pointers to setting up this trunk. This trunk also has 2 channels and again i have no idea how to setup the channels? Do i just add 2 trunks? The sip provider cant help with 3rd party telephone systems :frowning:

Thanks in advance for any help
xx

Here is the info from sip provider…

Configuration - Ports & IP
Traffic on the following ports must be forwarded through relevant routers and firewalls on the customer premises
Signalling:UDP port 5060 egress/ingress to:-
Media: All UDP ports between 6000 - 40000 egress/ingress to:-

Configuration - SIP Headers
The SIP headers originated from the CPE should be set as follows:-
Request-URI Header
The number within the Request-URI is used for routing calls and should contain the called number. The format of this number can either be UK national format (with leading zero), UK international format (with two leading zeros and a country code), or full e.164 format (with leading +).

Examples
INVITE sip:[email protected] SIP/2.0
TO Header
Header must contain SIP Trunking SIP gateway address and the called number. The format of this number can either be UK national format (with leading zero), UK international format (with two leading zeros and a country code), or full e.164 format (with leading +).

Examples:
To: sip:[email protected]
FROM Header
The user part of the SIP URI within the ‘From’ header must contain the Calling Line Identity of the originating device. This identity must be a number registered to the endpoint. The format of this number can either be national significant (with or without a leading zero), or in full e.164 format. The domain part of the SIP URI within the ‘From’ header can contain either the IP address of the public facing interface or a customer-defined FQDN. Gamma will not use this FQDN for any purpose

Examples
From: sip:[email protected] or using FQDN From: sip:[email protected]
PAID Header
The format of the PAID number can either be national significant (with or without a leading zero), or in full e.164 format. If no PAID header is provided, Gamma will insert a PAID header with the default network CLI.

Examples
P-Asserted-Identity: sip:[email protected]

Is the new provider SIPSTATION?

Install/Enable the SIPSTATION Module.

A password and username seems like a neccesity

Hi
No the provider is not sipstation.
I take it that module only only works with sipstation accounts ?
Thanks
xx

Hi!

You can do IP authentication…

I have 4 different providers and I believe they all support this…

Have a nice day!

Nick

Yes I think this provider uses IP authentication.
They asked for my IP address which needs to be in the headers to authenticate the account.
But I have no idea how to set this up on freepbx.
Can you give me any pointers or sample setups from any of your providers ?
I am really lost and don’t know what the process is to add these trunks.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Xx

Hi!

For VoIP.ms they just seem not to fill in the register string…

For Flowroute it’s a little more complicated, they put what they call their tech prefix followed by a star in the outbound dial prefix.

The other two I have not found the procedure yet but I assume it’s similar…

I would try the way VoIP.ms does it, fill in everything as usual just don’t provider a register string…

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick