SIP trunk etisalat UAE With one access 421 gatway

Please try setting only alaw and ulaw codecs:

disallow=all
allow=alaw&ulaw

If you get the same 500 error, try also setting in the Trunk → Dialed Number Manipulation Rules, set
Outbound Dial Prefix to 08888

If still no luck, I was contacted by @momens , who can probably help you and will likely contact you directly. If he solves it and permits, please post the solution here, for the benefit of future readers.

Otherwise, if incoming call attempts do not appear in the log at all, open a ticket with etisalat explaining that you get responses to OPTIONS but do not receive an INVITE. If something does appear in the log, please paste that.

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/0f4b40a8#L486-L494

You got an Internal Server Error response from the provider, with no additional information. You probably need to ask the provider the reason.

However, you seem to be be offering many codecs, which they probably don’t support, and it is possible that this has upset them, so I’d suggest limiting the codec to just that used in the PSTN in the UAE, presumably alaw.

[2023-12-27 12:33:10] VERBOSE[2827] chan_sip.c: 
<--- SIP read from UDP:10.10.10.1:5060 --->
SIP/2.0 500 Internal Server Error
Call-ID: [email protected]
CSeq: 102 INVITE
To: <sip:[email protected]:5060>;tag=69AA
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.0.25:5060;received=192.168.0.25;rport=5060;branch=z9hG4bK775d4d23
Content-Length: 0

21.5.1 500 Server Internal Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request. The client MAY display the specific error condition and MAY retry the request after several seconds. If the condition is temporary, the server MAY indicate when the client may retry the request using the Retry-After header field.

HI Fleex2017, just wondering if you can help me to guide with the setup. I recently got a connection from etisalat with One Access but the etisalat guy provided to me doesn’t make sense. i did everything but all registration was unsuccessfull. thanks

Iam Ready