SIP trunk connection issues with tls

(Egypt) #1

Hi all
I was trying to connect to my SIP provider with using transport TLS but i’m getting the following message every minute :
ERROR[7844] pjproject: tlsc0x7f762c02c5f8 RFC 5922 (section 7.2) does not allow TLS wildcard certificates. Advise your SIP provider, please!
Also no outgoing or incoming calls .
When i try to call external number i got the following message :
[2021-03-21 16:34:19] VERBOSE[29146][C-00000003] file.c: <PJSIP/105-00000004> Playing 'all-circuits-busy-now.ulaw' (language 'en')
Calls between extensions works fine .
Any one can help me in this .
Regards

(Dirk2358) #2

The SSL certificate used by your provider seems to be broken. Therefore, Asterisk can’t connect to your provider via TLS. That’s why you get all-circuits-busy-now if you try to place a outbound call.
What 's your provider? Did you provide the correct sip server address?

(Egypt) #3

Hi @dirk2358
It is a local provider , in Egypt .
I provide the correct SIP server address .
Regards

(Dirk2358) #4

Could you please provide the sip server address you’re using? Just to be able to check for their certificates.

(Egypt) #5

They not use public address it is in their data center

(Egypt) #6

Now one WebRTC extension can’t call the others .But from other extensions i can call this extension .
When calling extensions i got the following message
res_rtp_asterisk.c: DTLS failure occurred on RTP instance ‘0x7efce0379c70’ due to reason ‘certificate verify failed’, terminating

(Dirk2358) #7

Do they have an own CA, which you should install to verify there certificates?

(Egypt) #8

Hi Dirk
I asked them and they replied today with no .
They using NUERA VOIP gateway . I think it is not support PJSIP .
I also have the following errors :

pjproject: tlsc0x7f7c94009758 RFC 5922 (section 7.2) does not allow TLS wildcard certificates. Advise your SIP provider, please!
WARNING[3022] pjproject: SSL 6 [SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN] (Read) ret: 0 len: 65535

Regards