SIP trunk connection issues with tls

Hi all
I was trying to connect to my SIP provider with using transport TLS but i’m getting the following message every minute :
ERROR[7844] pjproject: tlsc0x7f762c02c5f8 RFC 5922 (section 7.2) does not allow TLS wildcard certificates. Advise your SIP provider, please!
Also no outgoing or incoming calls .
When i try to call external number i got the following message :
[2021-03-21 16:34:19] VERBOSE[29146][C-00000003] file.c: <PJSIP/105-00000004> Playing 'all-circuits-busy-now.ulaw' (language 'en')
Calls between extensions works fine .
Any one can help me in this .
Regards

The SSL certificate used by your provider seems to be broken. Therefore, Asterisk can’t connect to your provider via TLS. That’s why you get all-circuits-busy-now if you try to place a outbound call.
What 's your provider? Did you provide the correct sip server address?

Hi @dirk2358
It is a local provider , in Egypt .
I provide the correct SIP server address .
Regards

Could you please provide the sip server address you’re using? Just to be able to check for their certificates.

They not use public address it is in their data center

Now one WebRTC extension can’t call the others .But from other extensions i can call this extension .
When calling extensions i got the following message
res_rtp_asterisk.c: DTLS failure occurred on RTP instance ‘0x7efce0379c70’ due to reason ‘certificate verify failed’, terminating

Do they have an own CA, which you should install to verify there certificates?

Hi Dirk
I asked them and they replied today with no .
They using NUERA VOIP gateway . I think it is not support PJSIP .
I also have the following errors :

pjproject: tlsc0x7f7c94009758 RFC 5922 (section 7.2) does not allow TLS wildcard certificates. Advise your SIP provider, please!
WARNING[3022] pjproject: SSL 6 [SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN] (Read) ret: 0 len: 65535

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.