SIP Station Error Email

I have a system whose sysadmin is getting the following email;
Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Sipstation’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install sipstation 2) fwconsole ma enable sipstation in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 216
Stack trace:

1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:216
  2. FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:104
  3. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  4. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:103
  5. FreePBX->__callStatic() /var/www/html/admin/modules/sipstation/bin/freepbx_sipstation_check:8
  6. FreePBX->Sipstation() /var/www/html/admin/modules/sipstation/bin/freepbx_sipstation_check:8

It correctly states that SIPStation is Not installed, but for some reason suggests that I install it. I don’t want it. I have my own ITSP I deal with.

Additionally the subject line is asterisk@hostname [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx_sipstation_check ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx_sipstation_check.

I found an identical linie in the crontab for asterisk. Could it be that this line was mistakenly not removed when I uninstalled it? Can I comment the line to stop the process since I don’t see the use…