Sip station cannot register to pbx

Hi I am new in FreePBX, I installed FreePBX 2.8.1.4

All extension cannot login to FreePBX, can anyone advise how to debug the problem, thanks in advance

FreePBX is at 2.10 stable (there is a 2.11 beta), there are many changes, don’t waste your time with your three year old version.

Thank you for the advise

Outside of using an old version, I don’t follow your question, can you not register with SIPStation, or are your phones/extensions not registering? Using the FreePBX module to register your trunks is the easiest way to configure any SIP Trunking service with FreePBX, so I’m not sure where you having trouble. You can follow these instructions here: http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/ST/Configuration+of+SIPStation+Trunks If you are still having trouble you can submit a ticket at support.schmoozecom.com

After I upgrade to 2.10 , everything crashed, so no luck to try, I have to re-intall a new copy. thank you anyway

My favorite pet peeve for the English as a second language crowd.

The word is advice. Advice is a noun, you can give advice, take advice, ignore advice. Advise is a verb, to advise someone could involve giving advice but not necessarily.

I feel better now. Every time I see the “give me some advises” my skin crawls.

I was getting the same problem with my old firmware, that's why recently I have upgraded it to improve the SIP service.