Show your Support

I am mirroring this post here…

2.4.0 marks the second major release of the FreePBX team in 6 months. Allot of blood sweat and tears has gone in to this. You will see team members spending all of their free time patching and debugging. This is hell on a personal and family life but when it is like one of your children you carry on. To see an unfunded project survive as long as FreePBX is amazing but I wouldn’t count on it happening for another year. You see these people have families and more importantly wives . All who are married know who is in charge, even if they let us pretend we are. I don’t think think they are looking for a mortgage payment, although they probably wouldn’t object, but they do need hush money. So if your married think how much would you need to buy peace for an hour of coding and well times it by 16 a day 7 days a week. Maybe the mortgage payment is the cheaper option. In all serious though please donate to the project. $25 buys flowers. $75 dinner $500 maybe the start of a new feature. whatever you can give please do. If you give please post on this thread and be recognised.