Several issues with AMI

Dear All,

I do have several issues using the AMI interface.

First:

Redirecting a call to another extension is working as expected. But if I try to redirect it to a Queue or Ringgroup, the call will be dropped (hangup).

Second:

The Queue Action Status will always Timeout, therefor it is equal if I give parameters or not.

Third:

If I try to redirect a Call from a Queue to a extension the call will hangup immediately.

Any Idea?

I’ve seen that also. I believe I’ve gotten around that either by creating a Misc Application or a custom extension which dialed the queue or whatever don’t remember which one right off. But, this might gove you a starting point for a work around.

I’ve seen that also. I believe I’ve gotten around that either by creating a Misc Application or a custom extension which dialed the queue or whatever don’t remember which one right off. But, this might gove you a starting point for a work around.

Yes the first point can be done by a workaround, also with an extension wich will forward to the queue. But the other things are more important for me.

Queue Status Timeout if calls are in a Queue

And redirecting a Call from a Queue to Extension endet up in a Hangup.

Do you have here also some Workarounds?

Martin

I guess I missed the second point. You 're saying a call comes into a queue, say a receptionisT, or call center, and needs to transfer a call to the ultimate recipient?

Not in this way, I use the Queue to simulate a HOLD for the Customer. So I grab the active call, do a Redirect to an extension, and the extension does a forward to the queue. Now the Customer is in the queue an hears the MOH. Now I will pickup the Call again and do a redirect to User again. After doing this redirect the calls end up in a hangup.

It’s the same if I try to redirect the call directly into the queue.

That would best be handled with “PARK” IMHO.