Several email addresses in voicemail notification being replace by users first name

I’ve noticed that several of our extensions are giving me an error “bad email address” when editing them. Looking further their email address in the voicemail notification field is being replaced by the first part of the extension name (attached screen shot)


Looking at the Bulk User Export i’m seeing that voicemail_email and voicemail_options are both wrong for the affected users:
voicemail_vmpwd voicemail_email voicemail_pager voicemail_options
5326 Cyrese [email protected]

I’ve tried disabling the voicemail, applying and re-enabling the voicemail with the correct values but when i apply and refresh the page goes back to the original incorrect state.

just noticed this was already asked by Extension Voicemail Options are not Saving