Setup sangoma not working

I have just installed FreePBX-2.210.62-5-x86_64-Full-1359059426 and I can’t get setup sangoma script to work. This is on hardware - no virtual stuff.
yum install wanpipe* returns
/usr/lib/yum-plugins/kmod.py:25: DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated
from sets import Set, ImmutableSet
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, kmod
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
Setting up Install Process
Package wanpipe-3.5.28.6-kernel.2.6.32.220.13.1.el6.dahdi.2.6.1.rel.17.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

which could be ok apart from the Deprecation Warning but then running sangoma-setup script fails to find any sangoma card installed.
########################################################################

Sangoma Wanpipe

Dahdi/Zaptel/SMG/TDMAPI/BOOT Configuration Script

v2.39

Sangoma Technologies Inc.

Copyright© 2009.

########################################################################

Generating configuration files for Trixbox
FATAL: Module wanpipe not found.

Configuring T1/E1 cards [A101/A102/A104/A108/A116/T116]

No Sangoma ISDN T1/E1 cards detected

Press any key to continue: wan

Configuring ISDN BRI cards [A500/B500/B700]

No Sangoma ISDN BRI cards detected

Press any key to continue:

Configuring GSM cards [W400]

No Sangoma GSM cards detected

Press any key to continue:

Configuring analog cards [A200/A400/B600/B610/B700/B800]

Configuring USB devices [U100]

###################################################################

SUMMARY

###################################################################

No Sangoma voice compatible cards found/configured

I know the card is there and installed as lspci returns
03:04.0 Network controller: Sangoma Technologies Corp. A200/Remora FXO/FXS Analog AFT card
which is the wrong card as I have a A101DE in the system but I checked another working system with an A101 in and it also reports an A200 so I guess this isn’t important. Either way, setup-sangoma doesn’t find any cards.

The issue for me is that I have installed wanpipe drivers from source before when I used PBXiaF distro without any issues but since FreePBX distro comes with wanpipe installed, I don’t know how this would work.

Can someone either confirm that this is a bug or / and what would be really helpful for me right know, is some instructions on removing the wanpipe that comes installed and also the location of asterisk and DAHDI sources in the file directory structure as this is needed to install wanpipe drivers.

Thanks,
Kevin

Try running the following command:

depmod -a

Then reboot the system. When the system comes back up, run the following command:

wanrouter hwprobe

It should show the correct card now.

solution posted in this thread if anyone has the same issue.
http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx-distro/distro-discussion-help/sangoma-drivers-installed-in-the-wrong-directory-on-the-#comment-63292