Service dahdi status, each channel is listed as unknown rather then PRI

I put in a WCTE23X card, and used the freepbx module to configure it as a PRI card. However, when I type service dahdi status, each channel is listed as unknown rather then PRI like I have by my other boxes.
### Span 1: WCTE2/0/1 “WCTE23X (PCI) Card 0 Span 1” ESF/B8ZS RED
1 unknown Clear (In use) (EC: OSLEC - INACTIVE)
2 unknown Clear (In use) (EC: OSLEC - INACTIVE)
3 unknown Clear (In use) (EC: OSLEC - INACTIVE)
4 unknown Clear (In use) (EC: OSLEC - INACTIVE)

THe issues appears only to be when I set it to PRI-NET or PRI_CPE as if I set it to FXS it does show up.

Thanks