Sent into invalid extension

Hi

I have this problem and i don’t know what is wrong… I’m using freepbx. In my logs i have all the time the message:

pbx.c: Channel ‘SIP/111-08cf77b8’ sent into invalid extension ‘return’ in context ‘from-internal’, but no invalid handler

Part of my extensions_additional.conf file

[ext-local]
include => ext-local-custom
exten => 111,1,Macro(exten-vm,novm,111)
exten => 111,n,Goto(${IVR_CONTEXT},return,1)
exten => 111,hint,SIP/111
exten => 222,1,Macro(exten-vm,novm,222)
exten => 222,n,Goto(${IVR_CONTEXT},return,1)
exten => 222,hint,SIP/222
exten => vmret,1,GotoIf($["${IVR_RETVM}" = “RETURN” & “${IVR_CONTEXT}” != “”]?playret)
exten => vmret,n,Hangup
exten => vmret,n(playret),Playback(exited-vm-will-be-transfered&silence/1)
exten => vmret,n,Goto(${IVR_CONTEXT},return,1)

; end of [ext-local]

[from-did-direct-ivr]
include => from-did-direct-ivr-custom
exten => 111,1,ExecIf($["${BLKVM_OVERRIDE}" != “”],dbDel,${BLKVM_OVERRIDE})
exten => 111,n,Set(__NODEST=)
exten => 111,n,Goto(from-did-direct,111,1)
exten => 222,1,ExecIf($["${BLKVM_OVERRIDE}" != “”],dbDel,${BLKVM_OVERRIDE})
exten => 222,n,Set(__NODEST=)
exten => 222,n,Goto(from-did-direct,222,1)

You are pointing to a nonexistent extension “return”:
exten => 111,n,Goto(${IVR_CONTEXT},return,1)

yes, but these files are create by freepbx… i nothing do in these all files… what can i do in this case?

from out i receive this:
WARNING[6516] pbx.c: Channel ‘SIP/0158166004-0a047858’ sent into invalid extension ‘return’ in context ‘from-did-direct’, but no invalid handler

thanks a lot…

did you find a solution? I have the same problem…

Same issue here.
In my case it always happens when there is an announcement as an IVR destination with the “Return to IVR” option checked and any IVR menu option is changed (added or deleted). Deleting the whole IVR, recreating it and all dialing options again seem to workaround the problem.
This definitely seems to be a FreePBX problem.

Using Asterisk 1.4.17 (from Ubuntu 8.04) with Freepbx 2.8.0.1.

New installed, first with freepbx 2.7, now 2.8 same issue: outgoing external calls working fine, incoming calls or calls between extensions all giving the error:

Looks in this thread like several people got this error in the past, hope somebody could share the solution to this.

My configuration is working now. Found the solution through following steps. Possibly helpful for others:

After a ‘agi debug’ on the Asterisk CLI I found a message:

Checking this dialparties.agi it turned out that somehow the permission were set to 754. With a chmod 755 this issue was solved.

Not sure if I messed up this permission myself, or that it was installed this way.