FreePBX | Register | Issues | Wiki | Portal | Support

Security Issue: System Updates have changed: This is a critical issue and should be resolved urgently

(Herbw) #1

I can’t seem to find any way to get rid of this warning that has been present ever since I installed freepbx (version 14.0.11). Checking online for Module Updates shows nothing to update – only commercial modules to buy.

(Chris Dolese) #2

whats the output from the console if you issue -> fwconsole ma listonline

may also want to see what this returns - > fwconsole ma refreshsignatures

(Andrew Nagy) #3

Click the red X next to the notification. If you can’t find that then take a screenshot of the notification and put it here

(Herbw) #4

Thank you, Chris,

For the first command, all but three modules are Enabled and up to date.

builtin and motif are Enabled; Not available online. extensionroutes is Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.10.7) | Commercial.

For the second command, everything reports good.

After running both commands, refreshing the dashboard still shows the same result.

Andrew, I imagine if I click the Red X, the warning will go away, but this would not resolve the underlying issue.

(Lorne Gaetz) #5

If the modules are up to date, then the issue is resolved. Dismiss the notice.

(Andrew Nagy) #6

The answer is above.

(Herbw) #7

Thanks, all. I had assumed that the warning would go away when the issue was resolved. I now understand that I must explicitly dismiss the warning.

(system) closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.