I’m current running FreePBX 15x and have a quick question that seems to be hard to find and answer too. Some I’m reaching out to the community for an answer.
Within the following module:
Admin | Module Admin | Scheduler and Alerts
I’m looking for a script to run from the command line, that would set the following settings?
- Email Address —) none or email@example.com
- System Identifier —) VoIP Server
- Automatic Module Updates —) Disabled
- Automatic Module Security Updates —) Email Only
- Send Security Emails For Unsigned Modules —) Disabled