I’ve been working on trying to get this set up today. Had a few issues that I was able to get resolved and now have the module installed and running properly (as far as I can tell), I’ve got the account info pushed to my mobile app through the link.
In the top left I see my extension and a spinning dashed loop around it. Click on that and it shows it as “registering,” but it’s been going for a while with no progress, which makes me think it’s stuck.
Anyone seen this and maybe able to point out something I’ve missed in the setup?
(I’ve reset the app a couple times to try again, still same behavior. I am far from an expert in any of this.)
I get the same thing when using cellular. If I put my iPhone on the LAN then it works.
I was hopeful that Sangoma Connect would be easier than Zulu Mobile, which I could never get to work possibly due to IPV6 addresses.
The only thing I really haven’t been able to troubleshoot is whether this is getting blocked by the network firewall (not the freepbx firewall), but if it’s a ports issue I have a little harder time testing for that with our current setup.
If you take a look at that and it turns out to be a ports issue blocking it from registering, then I will know that it’s more worth my time to try and dig into that as a potential solution.
David, I just worked with support and had to open up TCP and UDP 5060 from our external PBX IP to the internal IP.
Works like a charm!
Would be nice if the wiki reflected that it was necessary but that may just be understood by everyone except us rookie admins.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.