OK so I have been battling this particular issue for a bit now. I decided to wipe and reload the box so I downloaded a fresh installer from freepbx.org and go thru the install process. I have servers for web, firewall, nvr and a windows server why the heck does FreePBX always give me grief…
- burn to flash drive
- Insert flash drive into system 60
- Reboot System 60 machine
- Catch BIOS on boot up to reorganize boot sequence
- save and reboot
- boots from drive and appears to install everything perfectly.
- When reboot happens catch the startup and put the drive sequence back (actually when I did that it was already proper.)
- System reboots with nothing but a blank screen.
- PULL HAIR OUT <— its no wonder most emoji’s are bald
I did this twice now and I have had no luck. Both times were a fresh download from the downloads section.